top of page

Pastor’s Corner

Public·40 members

Good morning my dear saint. I ran across this joke and just have to tell it, however, it has nothing to do with our meditation, here goes. What do you call a cow that just gave birth? Decalfeinated Oh well

please indulge me.

Our meditation today is found in Prov. 14:26,27 ”In the fear of the Lord one has strong confidence, and his children will have a refuge. ... in it is a fountain of life.”

Fearing the Lord is the primary theme of the first nine chapters of Proverbs and then it is sprinkled throughout the rest of the book. The emphasis on reverence for God is no accident.

This speaks of awe, admiration, submission, which is the very foundation for all wisdom. The ultimate benefits are being confident in all circumstances, having wisdom on our side, always having a constant place of safety regardless of the circumstances in this life.

Notice the natural progression in our lives as we reverence & follow The Father’s ways we are: 1) drawn to His lessons 2) become powerful in His wisdom 3) experience His continuous love 4) begin to be guided in His wise instruction 5) experience abundant blessings coming into our lives both in this life and then into eternity.

What more could we ask for?

So Go With God and your life will be filled to the brim with all the benefits that God provides for us throughout our lives. Meaning, richness, blessing, fellowship, and so much more.

J
Shirley McMahan
Shirley McMahan
Shirley McMahan
Mar 14, 2022

Every morning it's a privilege to greet our Lord with thanks for his unending love and mercy. No matter what else happens as the day goes by, there is much to be thankful for!

About

Welcome to the Pastor’s Corner! We hope you dive into the me...
bottom of page