top of page

Pastor’s Corner

Public·39 members

Trivia:

Way to go Brenda and all of you who agreed with her. That is exactly right. Here is My next riddle.

Which five letter word will become shorter if you add two letters to it? Make your guess, the answer Monday.

Challenge:

Psalm 2:4-6 "But the one who rules in heaven laughs. The Lord scoffs at them. Then in anger He rebukes them, terrifying them with His fierce fury. For the Lord declares, I have placed my chosen king on the throne in Jerusalem, on my holy mountain."

This first verse is laying out His response to our action to after receiving His care and protection, we then make our decision to walk away from His leadership & protection set out for us to bring greater enjoyment to us in our life.

Verse 6 points out His loving care for Us His people and yet our foolish decision to walk away from His plan and protection. He is desirous for us to come to a full understanding of the extent of His many provisions, as well as, the harm that lays before us if we chose to ignore His many plans for us.

He has put into the place of oversight and care a leader who has only the well being of His children into His plans. When they look around they see those with harmful intentions and that one who only has loyal intentions from their Heavenly Father.

Then in foolishness and abandonment this precious child, chooses to walk away from those gracious plans and care that their Father has offered for for them. To make things worse they walk into the trap that the god of this world had layed out. Only to experience harm, loss, and the ways of struggle and hurt which bring loss to not only this innocent child but to all those ones He had surrounded by this innocent one.

SO GO WITH GOD my dear one for His ways are set out for us to bring joy, richness and fulfillment to the lives of us His dear children.

Lindsay Winterton
jennifermoya408
beck5454
beck5454
beck5454
Mar 16

Short

About

Welcome to the Pastor’s Corner! We hope you dive into the me...
bottom of page