top of page

Pastor’s Corner

Public·39 members

Trivia:

Which ice cream chain is known for the slogan "31 Flavors"? Baskin Robins; Van Leeuwen; Salt & Straw; Carvel?

Challenge:

Psalm 26:1-8 "Declare me innocent, O Lord, for I have acted with integrity; I have trusted in the Lord without wavering. Put me on trial, Lord, and cross-examine me. Test my motives and my heart. For I am always aware of your unfailing love, and I have lived according to your truth. I do not spend time with liars or go along with hypocrites. I hate the gatherings of those who do evil, and I refuse to join in with the wicked. I wash my hands to declare my innocence. I come to your altar, O Lord, singing a song of thanksgiving and telling of all your wonders. I love your sanctuary, Lord, the place where your glorious presence dwells."

The Bible speaks many times of the glory of God and the appearance of His beauty and perfection.

His glory appeared to Moses in the burning bush Exodus 3:1-6

In a cloud on Mt. Sinai Exodus 24:15-17

In a rock on Mt. Sinai Exodus 33:18-23

The glory of God also filled the tabernacle Exodus 40:34

He lead the people as a pillar of fire and cloud Exodus 40: 35-38

He filled the temple in Jerusalem 1 Kings 8:10-11

In each of these mention's and many more God reveled His many characteristics.

At the end of his Psalm the writer ends with this thought in this phrase, "I love your sanctuary, Lord the place where your glorious presence dwells."

Have you ever been overwhelmed with His extreme presence in your life? Where the Lord spoke in a way that nothing else or no else could be compared? When His voice is so clear to your specific time period?

If so, you recognize this encounter was a time of revelation.

Maybe it was a time where His appearance was glorious, or maybe a time of quiet solitude, either way His glory was presented to you in such a way that no time or nothing in your life could compare. If you have experienced such an appearance, you are unable to forget that moment in your life, you will often go back to that moment where the glory of the Lord dwells.

SO GO WITH GOD for He is forever with you, and forever for you my dear child. Rest in that reminder!

brenda x
jennifermoya408
Lindsay Winterton
beck5454
beck5454
beck5454
20 jun

Baskin Robbins

Me gusta

About

Welcome to the Pastor’s Corner! We hope you dive into the me...
bottom of page