top of page

Pastor’s Corner

Public·39 members

I have a question for you: How many hearts does the Octopus have? Did you know? Well the answer is 3 ; with two hearts it pumps bloods through the gills to draw oxygen from the water & the third heart pumps the oxygen to the rest of the body. You’ll see where that fits into our thoughts in a few minutes. Our verse is

Prov. 11:23 “The desire of the righteous ends only in good, the expectation of the wicked in wrath.” Just think about this Psalm 73:1 says “Truly God is good... to those whose hearts are pure.” Since God is the very source of goodness (righteousness) it makes sense that those who have been made His children will also have as their inner desire to do & bring good to others.

No wonder the Bible refers to righteousness (goodness) 187 times. Now we know that we aren’t good nor do good on our own. For we are declared good (righteous) naturally upon our trust in Christ.

That’s why the very basis of good works is found in our world from Christians. Just thinks the first schools, teachers, doctors, hospitals, food pantry’s , were all begun by believers.

Gal. 5:22 tells us that it is the Spirit who produces goodness in each believer. That is why we desire to do goodness in our lives, it comes from our very heart. (center of our emotions)

Tune in tomorrow and I’ll tell you how the octopus hearts fits into this lesson.

Go with God my precious believer and He will instill your life, heart & mind with goodness and then that will flow into your world.

About

Welcome to the Pastor’s Corner! We hope you dive into the me...
bottom of page