top of page

Pastor’s Corner

Public·39 members

Good morning my church family just a reminder to pray for brother Chris Young as he travels to Sharps for some tests and doctors visits & for Vicky his wife as Chris is her care giver. We are all praying for you guys and love you.

Well as result of our study so far we have learned that setting goals in our life brings good things into our lives. Brings spiritual discipline Helps us focus our energy Stretches our faith in God Helps build our character Enriches our hope in God By the way; The Lord ends His conversation

with Job describing the dinosaur 🦕 If He can create, and care for these powerful creatures surely He can accomplish at least that much in our life. Right??? So let’s start, this 2022 year by setting some challenges and begin the process of moving toward accomplishing them, in order to see Our Heavenly Father at work in our life and our world. Remember Jobs conclusion in chapter 42:2 “I know that you can do anything, and no one can stop you.”

Since that is true and since He does His work through us let’s just keep track of what He will do in our world through us His children. Then let’s tell others of just what He did.

Praise Him, Praise Him, Jesus our blessed Redeemer Go with God today my blessed one.

About

Welcome to the Pastor’s Corner! We hope you dive into the me...
bottom of page