top of page

Pastor’s Corner

Public·39 members

Good morning my loved ones it’s Saturday and tomorrow is the beginning of a new week. Please continue to uphold Chris &Vicky in prayer, they have a great gathering of family with them this week and those times are blessed times.

Yesterday we talked about how many times our conversation and conduct have affect on others that we aren’t even aware of.

Lets reflect on that thought from what Solomon says in Proverbs 11:9,10 “Dishonest people use gossip to destroy their neighbors; good people are protected by their own good sense. When honest people prosper and the wicked disappear, the whole city celebrates.” NIV (there are shouts of gladness)

These verses describe perfectly the tension of our world today. There are people who try to harm others by misrepresenting what they are saying, or undermining their desires to help others as evil.

However, this proverb encourages us to focus on truth and right living (righteousness) for by those sorts of responses all of those who are there will be benefited.

We must go beyond the tension and evil attempts to defame truth, but rather to uphold righteousness. Solomon throughout this book is striving to give us guidance in the middle of these times.

Here is the primary instruction he lays out for us:

Act neighborly

Speak thoughtfully (spread godly words & actions)

Live out kindness & righteousness

Joy in the goodness of God

The true challenge for us is to not strike back when we have been attacked, but rather reach out in kindness & compassion to those who are attacking us because they have been harmed by our evil, angry world. Remember we live in a broken world and the remedy to those broken victims is for us the children of our loving Father pouring His love and wisdom (truth) on them in kindness and concern.

Which of these actions are most needed in your life?

Now ask the Father to overwhelm your heart & mind with these wonderful traits through the Spirit‘s

working.

Go with God my saint and bring Celebration on our anger prone world.

jennifermoya408
05 feb 2022

Yes, Amen

Me gusta

About

Welcome to the Pastor’s Corner! We hope you dive into the me...
bottom of page