top of page

Pastor’s Corner

Public·39 members

Good morning my loved ones. Please continue to pray for brother Chris for healing and strength and wisdom for his doctor. Also continue to pray for Ben Ben & Kamden both of them have Covid but are getting better.

Pastor Cam will be preaching today in that Ben Jr. didn’t want to risk passing on the virus from Ben Ben to any one at church. This morning let’s continue to think about our need for setting goals. One of our goals should be life long learners. You may ask just how do we do that? Solomon answers that question in Proverbs 18:15 “Intelligent (wise) people are always ready to learn. Their ears are open for knowledge (are always listening for fresh insight). Something my dad told me often is that there is never a time that learning is wasted, learn all you can because you never know when you’ll need it. There was a TV show in the past called McGyver where he was always coming up to solutions for problems from his past experience. To be an influencer in life it’s vital that we always live our life wide open for learning. Because when we fail to learn we begin to stop growing.

Have you noticed that carrots we buy in the store that have the stock still on them and tomatoes with the stem on them last longer in the refrigerator that’s because the growth cycle is continued (locked in) so it extends the growth process.

So to determine to be a life long learner brings life, wisdom, growth, health. We should never get to old to learn, to pick up new skills, study the Bible, I find that even though I have read, studied, meditated on a passage there is always more to learn another angle to take in the learning experience. One of the most important roles we have in life is to be a student, Jesus tells us to constantly strive to be disciples. Disciples of Jesus never stop learning. Thats why Proverbs 19:8 says “To acquire wisdom is to love yourself; people who cherish understanding will prosper.” So my wise one what do you yearn to learn in 2022?

Yearn to Learn my fellow disciple.

About

Welcome to the Pastor’s Corner! We hope you dive into the me...
bottom of page