top of page

Pastor’s Corner

Public·39 members

Well Good morning my dear friends, Yesterday was a fiasco, but we ended up staying at a friends house in Seattle. Today we willl be heading over the pass, after the highway crew conducted a avalanche abatement treatment.

Trivia:

So my trivia question is What country produces the most vanilla in the world? Italy, Madagascar, Senegal. France, guess which one.

Challenge:

Ecclesiastes 11:2 "Give a serving to seven, and also to eight, For you do not know what evil will be on the earth."

This verse lays out just why generosity is so vital and influential in the world about us. This is especially important to live generously towards other, because we never know what the future holds. Living in a world where people share, and care for each other can take the harshness, and complexities and brings a warmth and loving atmosphere to everyone present.

SO GO WITH GOD and He will bring these very same qualities to you in your life, for He is generous in every way that goes beyond any way that man is able to shower on each of us. Will cut this short because we need to head across two passes that are filled with rain, snow, and ice. Love you all.

brenda x
beck5454
Lindsay Winterton

Madagascar?

About

Welcome to the Pastor’s Corner! We hope you dive into the me...
bottom of page