top of page

Pastor’s Corner

Public·40 members

Saturday is a special day of preparation for publicly worshipping our gracious Lord.

By the way, Do you know what year the first hot air balloon took flight? Was it 1705; 1783; 1805; or 1883? Yes, you were right. It was 1783.

French, brothers Joseph & Jacques Montgolfier publicly flew the first paper hot air balloon 5,000 into the air for one mile. Flight travel was never the same from that point to now.

Our meditation for today is found in Prov. 20:6 “Many will say they are loyal friends, but who can find one who is truly reliable.”

Yesterday, Becky and I celebrated our 45th anniversary and so I think we can say that our friendship has stood the test of time.

I can only say that Becky has always been in my corner, no matter what. Be it trouble, hardship, or reward & blessing.

Has life been hard sometimes? Yes, but our loving Father has been our ever present help in times of need. We both know that His presence in our lives has been the glue that has held us together through good & bad times. As I look into her loving face & eyes, I am reminded of the uniqueness and specialness she pours into my life.

Becky recently has been pressing through the daunting task of organizing our life time of pictures. This massive task has taken more than 10 photo albums full of memories, to amass the reflections of our lives.

Through this endeavor I am reminded of the truth of this second part of the verse. “Who can find one who is truly reliable?”

We both know that the central essence of the longevity of our lives together has been having our Heavenly Father at the center of our lives both individually & collectively.

Many friends have poured their kindnesses, love, generosities, into our lives, both to our five children and our homes. We are forever endeared to each and everyone of you and your unique & precious contribution to our relationship.

But most importantly to Jesus and all He has poured into our lives over these many years in the quiet solitude, as well as, the noisy confusion of our busy lives.

Our testimony stands,” Great things He had done.”

So Go With God for He will help you stand the test of time. He will draw special friends who will deposit their love gifts into your life and He will stand with you through all the times of life. Rest in Him, cry to Him, call to Him, draw to Him & He will place in your life rare but reliable friends.

jennifermoya408
Lindsay Winterton
brenda x
jennifermoya408
09 juil. 2022

Congratulations! Happy Anniversary

J'aime

About

Welcome to the Pastor’s Corner! We hope you dive into the me...

Subscribe Form

Thanks for submitting!

951-674-9350

911 W Graham Ave Lake Elsinore, Riverside County 92530USA

• Facebook
  • Instagram
  • YouTube

©2019 by Lakeside Baptist Church. Proudly created with Wix.com

bottom of page