top of page

Pastor’s Corner

Public·39 members

This joke is too true to be funny but none the less humorous. What three words can solve all of Dad’s problems? Ask your mom. Haha well it’s another Monday.

Our meditation for today is found in Prov. 21:15 “It is a joy for the just to do justice, But destruction will come to the workers of iniquity,”

Justice isn’t a heavy load to those who are consistently just, however, it is devastating for those who live for the present benefit with no thought of tomorrow’s consequence.

I remember as a young boy how my sister, Susan, would wake up so excited because her class was having a test. For she was one of those kids who would ask her teacher for extra credit work when she already had an A+.

On the other hand, I would put off studies till I would be falling asleep at the kitchen table. On our way to school she would be singing, while dread filled my mind.

This verse affirms this principle of putting off the price of justice. Thinking that judgment day won’t ever come. BUT well it does come, and all who are unprepared will face it with fear, doubt and anxiety.

In college I thrived with teachers who would verbally review their lesson’s main thought from yesterday, each day. That’s when I took notes on that thought & could review that the night before the test.

While I struggled with the teacher who would make deep detailed instructions and then never mention it again, until the test.

Needless to say I was not an A student. What do they say? True Confession is good for the soul.

This verse is like the teachers review question. “Remember, justice will be on the test.”

So Go With God and He will keep in your mind those actions of just living. His Spirit will review His righteousness in your inner being. Then His hands will guide you and move you along in right ways.

Just remember our Father loves you as if you were the only person on earth. He yearns to be present in all you do & partner with you in every struggle. Your not alone in that challenge, He is there; pulling, encouraging, pushing drawing you to fulfill the task. Stand confident in Him.

jennifermoya408
Aug 22, 2022

Thank you.

About

Welcome to the Pastor’s Corner! We hope you dive into the me...
bottom of page