top of page

Pastor’s Corner

Public·39 members

Monday 11/7

Who were the two men who helped Adonijah to try to become king? You were right if you guessed either Jacob or Abiathar. Next question, Who was Solomon’s mother? Tune in tomorrow for right answer.

Prov. 24:32-34 ”Then as I looked and thought about it, I learned this lesson: A little extra sleep, a little more slumber, a little folding of the hands to rest— then poverty will pounce on you like a bandit; scarcity will attack you like an armed robber.”

The lesson we learn isn’t just directed to physical laziness, but more importantly laziness, in spiritual matters.

Our life (vineyard) becomes infested with fleshly works (weeds & tumble weeds). Resulting in no spiritual fruit, our spiritual defenses fail (wall falls down) the devil gains a foothold in our life, then spiritual coldness creeps into our heart.

This in turn brings a poverty to our soul, weakened desires, for His presence, and then the enemies of spiritual growth & fruit take control.

We see this perfect example in Solomon‘s life. Read Ecclesiastes for further insights. “Vanity, vanity, all is vanity.” This is the outcome of spiritual slumber.

So Go With God He lovingly cares for All of His creation. (Luke 12:26-30) We are part of that creation that He lovingly cares for. Labor in His fields, will result in harvest & He will cause the harvest to become bountiful & fruitful. Beyond, our wildest desires.

About

Welcome to the Pastor’s Corner! We hope you dive into the me...
bottom of page