top of page

Pastor’s Corner

Public·39 members

TRIVIA:

Thanks for the well wishes on our anniversary. I am blessed to have Becky in my life each day. Don't know what I would without her, but be lost.

Which US president made the phrase "It's the economy stupid" famous ? Jimmy Carter; Richard Nixon; Bill Clinton; Ronald Reagan, make your guess.

Challenge:

Psalm 33:12-19 "What joy for the nation whose God is the Lord, whose people He has chosen as His inheritance. The Lord looks down from heaven and sees the whole human race. From His throne He observes all who live on the earth. He made their hearts, so He understands everything they do. The best equipped army cannot save a king, nor is great strength enough to save a warrior. Don't count on your warhorse to give you victory for all strength, it cannot save you. But the Lord watches over those who fear Him, Those who rely on His unfailing love. He rescues then from death and keeps them alive in times of famine."

The writer reminds us here of just why we should be joyful.

He has chosen us as His children

He created us in His image so He understands us and just what makes us tick

The Lord watches over all of us who revere His ways

His love is unfailing in every way

He rescues us from death and keeps us alive in times of famine

Many times we are tempted to place our security in the natural concerns of our world. However, these things are many times short lived. In fact life itself is never a sure thing, each second is a gift given to us. We are reminded of the importance of recognizing from who comes our strength, and even our daily bread.

It is so easy to become self sufficient and to forget who we owe each day too. Rather we need to praise God for these three things. The purity of His love, the power of His creation, and the perfection of His dealings with mankind. He deals faithfully with us each day, and even watches over us each day. He recognizes those evil men who plot to bring harm into our lives, as well as, the very needs that are before us.

SO GO WITH GOD my dear one for He knows each need we have and each struggle we will face, as well as, the benefit that it will bring into our lives. So as verse 20 puts it, "Put your hope in the Lord."

beck5454
Lindsay Winterton
brenda x
jennifermoya408

Clinton

About

Welcome to the Pastor’s Corner! We hope you dive into the me...
bottom of page