top of page

Pastor’s Corner

Public·39 members

Good morning my special ones I want to remind you to be sure and pray for Chris & Vicky this morning. Today in considering the feature of responsibility in our progress toward being wise children, let’s move to the New Testament to move toward being wise in what we are responsible to. The first lesson we learn is found in Luke 12:4 “Dear friends, don’t be afraid of those who want to kill your body ;they cannot do anymore to you after that. ... vs21 Yes a person is a fool to store up earthly wealth but not have a rich relationship with God. To boil down this whole context down we find Luke relating to us being responsible is to take more seriously our relationship with Christ. To desire fellowship with Christ of the greater importance over what others think of us, yes even those men set up as religious leaders. (church leaders, pastors, evangelists, prophets, etc.)

Many times we can focus on what is considered spiritual by our human religious leaders over what the Spirit calls us to place importance on; church officials, even others in our lives we consider godly, mature, we must hold dear our guidance by the Spirit of greater sway than the influential people surrounding us. Remember the nature of influencers in our life: Man uses human forces, “You should do this now or you may not be able to enjoy God’s richest blessing tomorrow.” Spirit woes us, “What would Jesus do in this circumstance?” Remember: “Strive for a rich relationship with God, you will then be strong in His power.” Go with God’s Spirit my dear one

About

Welcome to the Pastor’s Corner! We hope you dive into the me...
bottom of page