top of page

Pastor’s Corner

Public·39 members

Trivia:

Happy Monday my friends, Well the correct answer to, How many times does the minute hand pass the hour hand and the answer is. 22 times Way to go everbody.

Challenge:

Ecclesiastes 9:11 "I have observed something else under the sun. The fasted runner doesn't always win the race, and the strongest warrior doesn't always win the battle. The wise sometimes go hungry, and the skillful are not necessarily wealthy. Anc those who are educated don't lead successful lives. It is all decided by chance, by being in the right place at the right time."

Now it is important to notice the beginning phrase, "I have observed something else under the sun"

This "under the sun" or outside of God's grace and mercy these things are true.

"Being in the right place at the right time," This points out the need that we all have to be in the center of God's working in our life. When we fail to take into account His leading in our life, then yes these conclusions appear to be true.

These five worldly assets, speed, strength, wisdom, understanding, and skill are all many times the keys to enjoying success. In our study throughout the Bible there were those who counted on these assets in their lives. However, should we place determine to put our confidence in God rather than in natural ability we will, in fact, enjoy His intervention in times of uncertainty.

Here are a few examples:

The speed of Asahel - 2 Samuel 2:22,23

The strength of Samson - Judges 16:19

The wisdom of Solomon - 1 Kings 11:1-25

The discernment/understanding of Ahithopel - 2 Samuel 16:23; 2 Samuel 17:5-14

The skill of Moses - Exodus 2:11-15; Acts 7:22

Each of these examples fell short when they lost sight of their need of dependence on God. As Solomon came to understand late in his life, there is no greater ally than our putting our total and complete surrender in His guidance.

SO GO WITH GOD for He alone will steer us away from harm, and disappointment. At the end of this year and the beginning of this new year, come into a full understanding of your need for His works in your life.

brenda x
jennifermoya408
beck5454

About

Welcome to the Pastor’s Corner! We hope you dive into the me...
bottom of page