top of page

Daily Devotionals

Public·40 members

Our memory verse this week for the Women of Faith Bible Study is Jeremiah 29:11: "For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end."

What an amazing verse! While memorizing this verse and meditating on it, it brings tears to my eyes! I have posted it around my house to help me be reminded throughout the day about this amazing truth: God thinks of me, and He has a plan! To think that the God of this universe has any thoughts of me at all is overwhelming and humbling. The greatness of our God!! He is so big He rules the universe, yet He can become so small that He can peer into my heart and see my deepest desires, longings, fears and woes.

My oh my, but we serve a great God. And He has plans! He knows our expected end. He is a good God, pure and holy. We can trust him with our future, knowing He is there and has a purpose for our existence and all our daily doings. Such thoughts are so wondrous, they are hard to grasp. Yet God's Words are true, we cannot negate them but just need to accept His love and care for us as our kind and gracious Father. ❤️

ben54548
Oct 26, 2022

Oh how true my precious wife, He cares for us His weak fallen children. How Amazing is His love.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
bottom of page