top of page

Daily Devotionals

Public·40 members

Good morning ! While some of us are struggling with control issues like wearing masks, business lockdowns, or not being able to eat at a restaurant, there are others fighting for their lives, whether covid, cancer, or other health issues. No matter what your "lot in life", we all can see that we aren't in control. So, how do we live out these lives whether long or shortened? I personally believe that God is in complete control and that no one else could or will do a better job. By crying out "Not fair!" we are,( in a sense), saying "God, you are wrong!" (I will be the first to say that I have been guilty of the above). Obviously I have elevated myself without rhyme or reason! Keeping our focus on Christ, on keeping a positive outlook requires supernatural help. As we are all facing our own death, ( and since we don't know what our future here holds, how will you live your life for Christ from this day forward? Differently, when your given the "bad news"? Proverbs 12:28 "In the way of righteousness is life, And in its pathway there is no death [but immortality- eternal life]." Matthew 10:39 reminds us of how we should approach this; "Whoever finds his life [in this world] will [eventually] lose it [through death], and whoever loses his life [in this world] for My sake will find it [that is, life with Me for all eternity]." As Christians, we should not hold tightly to this world and what it offers. What God offers will be so much better! Why do I know this? I know this because He said so!! Armor Up! Ask God for the strength and wisdom to live a heavenly-minded life, for the benefit of others and for ourselves! Be kingdom-minded! God bless and have a great day!!

Membro desconhecido
19 de jan. de 2021

Your welcome

Curtir

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
bottom of page